Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Bacon

L has been slow to bond with Ken, as most of you already know. She's definitely come a long way, but she does show "favorites" and likes to egg-Ken-on with the "I love MOMMY!" routine. (This is where she goes overboard with showing me love and affection and outright ignores Ken.)

Well the comment I made at the end of the last post refered to one evening at dinner... Lira was doing her overt acting out of loving mommy SOOOOOooooo much- where no matter what Ken said, Mommy can do NO wrong. So Ken said to the kids, "What about Daddy? I'm the one who brings home the bacon!?" To which the kids replied, "Who cares!? We don't even like bacon."

And while there are SO many things I could say in response to the comments made by ALL 3 of them, I'll leave it at that.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Funny!!!! Tell Ken I know how he feels as Daniel does exactly the same thing to me (but with everyone, not just Sam)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love 'em, huh? I'm sure you got a laugh out of that one! She'll come around...