Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summer Funnies

If only I knew how to draw cartoons to give you good visuals to go with these summer funnies!

This first 'funny' should be titled, "Baywatch". 
While at the beach this past weekend, L took notice of the lifeguard.  After noticing him, she told me, "Do you see that lifeguard, mom?  He's CUTE!  I want to marry him!"  (And between you and me, L has good taste! LOL)  Apparently, she's 8 going on 18. 

Later, she saw him run into the waves while she was in the water with Ken.  What she said to Ken went something like this:
L: Oh My Gosh!  (while staring at the lifeguard)
K: What!?
L: Daddy, I'm going to go under the water and pretend I'm drowning. 
K: (puzzled) Why?
L: So that cute lifeguard can come over and rescue me.  I'm going to marry him, ya know.  

Next funny is titled, "Falling Down"
We were in the hotel watching some sort of blooper/ candid camera- type show.  The one clip was about demolition workers who were trying to blow-up a building.  They pushed the button, you see smoke, the building falls a few levels and tilts, then stops.  No demolition.  Suddenly T, with all his infinite wisdom says, "Woh!  Good thing that building didn't fall down!" 

1 comment:

Jane said...

Wow, you never said what's Ken's reply to L was!!!! I will wait to see if Maggie picks out the cuties before I do, I'm usually pretty good at spotting them!!!!