Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yes, Valeria, There is a Santa Clause

L's friend at school told her that Santa isn't real- and for over a week or so, she's been asking me whether it's true. I've been telling her that she has to "believe to receive" and all other ways to get her to believe in Santa.

We went to see Santa last night and I've gotta say that I think we might have just convinced L (for at least 1 more year) that Santa IS real after all. I was able to sneak a note to Santa through the lady taking picture orders- the note said:
1. NO Nintendo DS
2. You ARE real
3. L's friend's name is Brianna
4. T's friend's name is Andrew.

So... the short version of the story is that L told Santa that her friend said he wasn't real. And without missing a beat he said, "Oh, so is that what Brianna's saying these days?" You should have seen L's face!!! AMAZING. She couldn't believe it. She said, "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!?" Then T felt his beard and looked at me and loudly whispered, "Yep, he's the real deal mom!"

Hahahha- phew! I loved it. The kids were so hyper after they were done... and of course, L then said that she never doubted for even a second whether Santa was real or not- she knew the truth the whole time (the truth of course, being that Santa IS real.) OMG!

No comments: