Thursday, September 14, 2006

New Glasses


Timmy's glasses arrived this week and he's been trying to get used to wearing them. They are such a strong prescription; I can only imagine what his world has been like with such bad vision up until now. Although he complains a little bit about wearing them, (knock on wood) he isn't giving me much trouble about it. He's only taken them off and forgotten where they were one time. Lira luckily helped him find them. She's very jealous that she doesn't get to wear glasses, which I think is motivating Timmy to keep them on. You know how it goes: one sibling only wants something when the other has it, or the one sibling only keeps something he doesn't like to prevent the other one from getting it! :) As for school, they are both doing well- no real news on that front.

1 comment:

The Queen said...

Oh, isn't he a cutey!!!

The glasses look good on him and hopefully he'll keep them on and enjoy SEEING this world now.

I know how powerful glasses envy is -- I wore glasses throughout high school and into college "for reading" just because my friends all had them.