Tuesday, September 05, 2006

WELCOME TO OUR NEW BLOG!

The website we had maintained through our adoption journey (www.adoptionjourney.bravehost.com) was becoming a burden to maintain. Since I have a Mac computer, its templates and web coding became difficult to manage. Since so much information has been stored there, I will keep that site active and will update it with adoption related news. I know many people have bookmarked that page because of the resources I've collected and posted.

SO, I decided to continue with a different blog, with a new name: Journey from Poltava. No longer is our blog so much about "the" adoption as it is about our life as a family: a family that came together through adoption.

Enjoy our journal as we encounter new experiences with our children. Thanks for supporting us on our journey!

No comments: